Monday, June 08, 2015

My nose knows to Sniff #SniffSniff

My Bollywood experience says that a dog is required all the time to sniff on bomb or criminals. And here comes the huge dog sniffing around and giving clues to the police in the movie. This probably makes a suspense thriller movie for us. While this experience ends here let's get back to real life experience where we need not sniff but bad smell repels us in any situation. And here starts my story.

It was a new day, new morning and commencement of new found job. All documents were ready, my attire was set and I was ready for the day.

In early years of my career I had the habit of watching Friends episodes on my laptop every morning. The excitement of the new job didn't let me hold back the urge to watch an episode today either. The episode was " The One with baby in the bus". More than baby's story, Phoebe's song enticed me. It goes..
Smelly cat, smelly cat
What are they feeding you...
Smelly cat, smelly cat
Its not your fault!

Little did I know that the song will stay in my brain for the rest of the day.

I was introduced with a buddy who would help me out get accustomed to new job. He had just reached office rushing through the traffic in a crowded train. Here my office buddy was very helpful and polite. Although he met me after settling down but there was some kind of body odour which was making me uncomfortable. He had explained me all the process and told to call him for any difficulties while he went back to his desk. He was very helpful but I never called him back for any concerns. It was a conscious decision where in I never felt like calling him back for help. Later on, I was really stuck up in a situation wherein I had to call him. I tried behaving as if I understood everything I heard from him while I was just trying to get rid of him.

Body smell is something that needs greater attention while we are outdoor with friends or in office. We take at most care of keeping ourselves clean, body odour is something that happens due to climate or body condition. While we sweat a lot in this summer, we try to look cool by wearing our sunglasses. But all that looks cool may not attract people or girlfriends ;)

And we move on to deodorants. Sometimes gas spray or no gas perfume. It's today that new products have come up which helps us live in style and get us rid of body odour.

I am sharing my odour story for the ‘My Nose Knows’ contest as a part of the #SniffSniff activity at BlogAdda.

No comments: